To help you achieve your financial and retirement goals, the State sponsors two retirement Plans. They are a deferred compensation plan and a FICA alternative plan. Both plans are administered as IRC section 457 deferred compensation plans. Voya is pleased to be one of the two Plan providers.
Voya has developed this custom website for employees eligible to participate in either of the State’s Plans. This website will provide you with access to your account information with Voya and the ability to make account transactions. This site will also provide you with comprehensive Plan information, your investment Choices with Voya Financial™, frequently asked questions, retirement planning educational materials, interactive calculators and the services available from Voya™.
This website will be only one of the methods for you to receive information about the State’s Plans and your account with Voya. Other services available include:
Updates on Plan Features
- one-on-one meetings on a variety of issues, including enrollment, investment principles, and distribution planning
- group meetings and seminars led by licensed representatives
- investment education
- toll-free access to a customer information center and 24 hour automated voice response unit (VRU) at (800) 584-6001; Customer Services are available Monday – Friday 5:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- timely account statements
- informative newsletters
- ongoing local service support from licensed representatives in your area.
The Roth contribution became available to participants January 1, 2012. For more information, view this short video
Variable investment options offered through a funding agreement are intended as long-term investments designed for retirement purposes. Money taken from the annuity will be taxed as ordinary income in the year the money is distributed. Account values fluctuate with market conditions, and when surrendered the principal may be worth more or less than its original amount invested.You should consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the investment options offered through a retirement plan, carefully before investing. The fund prospectuses and information booklet containing this and other information can be obtained by contacting your local representative. Please read the information carefully before investing